(Effective as of [22.01.2022])
By using our Service you agree not to disclose to a third party the information provided by us, without a written acceptance of us and of any other party who is involved.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
The Service allows you access to free information about industry topics, to register on InTradeFairs website and to communicate with us and other users if you are a registered user.
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
If you are a user who signs up for the Service, will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and to receive messages from the Company. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Company will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
POSTING AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS
When you create your own personalized account, you may be able to provide (“User Content”). You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. The Company, however, reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at its discretion.
The following rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
- You hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. The Company is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. The Company does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service.
ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by the Company, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service and neither does the Company adopt nor endorse, nor is the Company responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than the Company. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends over the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
Our websites contain a wealth of information about the Company, its activities and events as well as hosted events staged by other organizers. All content is carefully researched and regularly checked and updated. However, we make no warranty and accept no liability whatsoever that the information provided is accurate, correct, or up-to-date.
ERROR - FREE OPERATION
We use only the very latest, high-performance web technology for our web pages. Notwithstanding this, we accept no liability whatsoever for any impeded availability or transmission of the content and data on our websites.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
As part of the Service, the Company websites contain links to external websites. Although we take all reasonable care to check these sites, we have no direct control over their content. No link to an external website constitutes a recommendation or endorsement of the content or material on that website. Accordingly, we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content of external websites to which our websites contain links. Likewise, we accept no responsibility for the content of external web pages that contain hyperlinks to our websites.
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
(a) Termination of Repeat Infringer Accounts. The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that the users do the same. Pursuant the EU Copyright Directive, the Company has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Service who are repeat infringers. The Company may terminate access for participants or users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights and permissions.
(b) DMCA Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification by sending the following information in writing to the Company’s designated copyright agent at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(c) Counter-Notices. If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Romanian court in Timisoara and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Company copyright agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may (in the Company’s discretion) be reinstated on the Site in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.
Some of the Company web pages contain advertising banners and buttons. This advertising is delivered by external ad servers. The data collected in connection with this online advertising (e.g. ad impressions, ad clicks) is used exclusively for statistical purposes, for the purpose of generating reports for our advertising clients. Any advertising delivered to your computer may or may not contain cookies. The Company has no influence on whether or not advertising cookies are sent.
By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Company a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Service may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communications made through the Service’s e-mail and messaging system, will not constitute legal notice to the Company or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to the Company is required by contract or any law or regulation.
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
We may also use your email address, to send you other messages, including information about the Company and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings or sending an email to email@example.com or mail to the following postal address:
Academician Remus Radulet, Nr. 1, Sc. B, Ap. 6, 300279, Timisoara, Timis, Romania
Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding the Company or special offers.
THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES; RELEASE
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THE COMPANY OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, a restaurant or a merchant of a product or service that you review using the Service, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed consistent with applicable law. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of the Company to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Company must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
1. The term "Exhibitor" refers to the company that is signatory of the registration form or the online registration form, annexed to the contract, and includes all employees or agents of the signatory company. The term "Exhibition" refers to the event described in the registration form and on the website https://automotiveexpo.intradefairs.com. The term “Exhibit” refers to any product, equipment, vehicle or material that is brought by the Exhibitor to the Exhibition. The term “Organizer” refers to InTradeFairs (Green Roua SRL). In the case of "joint ventures", regardless of how the Exhibitor is described, it is considered that he has obtained the agreement of all individual participants to all the terms and conditions of this contract.
3. The organizer reserves the right to cancel a reservation by notifying the Exhibitor, if the Exhibitor does not make the payments by the due dates. In such cases, any money already paid to the Organizer will be non-refundable, and the Organizer reserves the right to claim the remaining balance from the Exhibitor. Any loss suffered by the Organizer, resulting from the actions of the Exhibitor, must be paid by the Exhibitor to the Organizer.
4. All space requests must contain details of the proposed Exhibits and of any other company represented by the Exhibitor, whose products / services are to be displayed in the exhibition space. The exhibitor is strictly forbidden to sublet or assign or license any part of the space without the prior written consent of the Organizer. Only the products / services / companies listed in the registration form can be displayed. Space charges do not include applicable national or local charges, all of which are borne by the Exhibitor.
5. The organizer reserves the sole and exclusive right to determine the size, layout and position of any exhibition space. The Exhibitor will accept a new dimension, arrangement or position of space if it is reasonable for the Organizer to exercise this right.
6. Upon acceptance, the application for registration of the Exhibitor is the contract between the Organizer and the Exhibitor in the terms and conditions of this contract. The relationship between the licensor and the licensee will appear and will continue immediately between the Organizer and the Exhibitor. In case of non-payment of any amount due or any violation or non-compliance with any of these terms and conditions by the Exhibitor, the Organizer will have the full right to revoke this license and re-enter the allotted space and may exclude the Exhibitor from the Exhibition without prejudice to the recovery of all amounts payable under this contract, all other claims against the Exhibitor and the right to recover damages suffered by the Organizer.
7. The exhibitor must occupy the space allocated to him until 14:00, the day before the first opening day of the Exhibition. In case of non-appearance for any reason, the Exhibitor will pay to the Organizer as compensation an additional amount, equal to the total amount of space. The organizer reserves the right to reallocate such space in any way it deems appropriate. The exhibitor must vacate the exhibition space by 18:00, the day after the closing day of the Exhibition. If the Exhibitor does not vacate the space within the mentioned deadlines, the Exhibitor undertakes to pay a rent of 10 Euro / sqm / day + VAT, calculated in proportion to the occupied area and the period of time that exceeds the deadline agreed by the parties until the vacancy. Failure to release the space on time also entitles the Organizer to free up space at the expense of the Exhibitor and to deposit the uncollected goods at a rent of 5 Euro / sqm / day + VAT. The organizer is not responsible for the integrity, safety and security of the goods, for any damage that may occur during the release of space and storage of goods.
8. In case the Exhibitor becomes insolvent, is declared bankrupt or is facing a liquidation procedure, the contract with the Exhibitor will be considered null and void and all amounts already paid will be withheld by the Organizer.
9. Violation of the Contract and Exhibitor's Withdrawal from the Exhibition. Without prejudice to the rights and actions of the Organizer in respect of any breach of the Contract by the Exhibitor, the Organizer may allow the Exhibitor to withdraw from the Exhibition under the following conditions: a) The exhibitor must notify the Organizer in writing that he wishes to withdraw. If the Organizer allows such a withdrawal, it will notify the Exhibitor of its decision in writing; b) Any such notification by the Organizer to the Exhibitor will constitute a cancellation of the Contract, subject to the payment by the Exhibitor to the Organizer of a consideration for release of the contract.
10. The Organizer shall not be liable for the loss or damage of any property of the Exhibitor or any other person, for its loss or damage or destruction by theft or arson or any other cause or for any loss or damage of any kind suffered by any Exhibitor from cause of any defect in an exhibition space, construction or building caused by fire, storm, tempest, lightning, national emergency, war, labor disputes, strikes or blockages, civil disturbances, explosion, unavoidable accident, force majeure or any other cause beyond the control of the Organizer, whether similar or not, or for any loss or damage caused if due to such events, the opening of the exhibition is postponed or abandoned, or a building becomes totally or partially unavailable for the Exhibition. The exhibitor will be responsible for the claims of third parties arising from the arrangement of their own stands and for any other action that makes the exhibition space totally or partially unavailable for the Exhibition.
11. Under no circumstances will the Exhibitor have any claim against the Organizer for any loss or damage resulting from the prevention, postponement or abandonment of the Exhibition due to the occurrence of any of the events referred to in Condition 10 or otherwise, or of the exhibition building which becomes totally or partially unavailable for the Exhibition, for reasons beyond the control of the Organizer. If in the opinion of the Organizer, by reorganizing or postponing the period of the Exhibition or by replacing a space or a building or in any other reasonable way, the Exhibition may take place, the space contract will be binding on the parties, except the size and position of the space and stand, for which any modification or rearrangement deemed necessary, shall be determined by the Organizer.
12. Stands must be properly equipped and exhibits must be on display throughout the period when the exhibition is open to visitors. No Exhibit may be removed before the end of the exhibition without the written permission of the Organizer, which will be granted only in exceptional circumstances. All exhibits and stand materials must be removed from the exhibition spaces and buildings within the term provided by the Organizer, and the Exhibitor will not enter, deposit or execute any work in the exhibition spaces and buildings before the period provided by the Organizer. The Exhibitor will reimburse the Organizer for any expenses incurred by failing to comply with this condition.
13. Exhibitors are fully responsible for obtaining visas and customs clearance for their staff, agencies, products or services and in no event will there be any claim for damages or otherwise against the Organizer, in respect of any loss or expense relating thereto.
14. Exhibitors shall be fully liable for the cost of restoring any part of the space or structure occupied by them which has been altered or damaged in any way. The Exhibitor will protect the Organizer and will not held the Organizer liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Exhibitor or resulting from any act or non-compliance of any employee, agent or subcontractor of the Exhibitor.
15. The Organizer reserves the right to charge the Exhibitor an additional fee for additional services provided, specifically ordered by the Exhibitor.
16. Unless permitted in writing by the Organizer, the Exhibitor will not charge any tax or fee for access to the Exhibition.
17. The exhibitor will comply with and determine third parties, as well as his guests, to comply with all legal provisions, including, but not limited to, legislation, building regulations and other governmental regulations that, in particular, relate to the use of the exhibition space, exhibition building, stands and stand arrangement, handling and use of exhibits, materials and displays. The exhibitor will comply with and determine third parties, as well as guests to comply with all sanitary, public order, fire prevention and extinguishing rules, labor protection rules, environmental protection, as well as all other legal regulations applicable to the respective activity imposed by any national, local authority or insurers. The exhibitor will comply with the rules established by the Organizer regarding the access and trafifc during the occupation / release period of the exhibition space, respectively of the limit of movement of the vehicles of max. 5 km / h. Vehicles exhibited in the exhibition space must not have more than 5 l of fuel required to enter and exit the space. The fuel tank must be locked. It is forbidden to start internal combustion engines, to move or drive vehicles during the exhibition. Smoking, open fire and any kind of fireworks show (including cold fireworks for interiors, pyrotechnic effects) within the rented spaces are prohibited. The volume and intensity of sound and broadcast music must not exceed 55 decibels, measured at a distance of 2 m from the source or any other building at a frequency of 250 Hz. The transmission and reception equipment used must comply with the regulations in force. The exhibitor assumes full responsibility for his actions and omissions, as well as for the actions and omissions of third parties and guests. In addition, the Exhibitor is responsible for the exhibition space, stand, stand arrangements, exhibits and any other material brought into the building or exhibition space.
18. If the Organizer suffers any damage or is held liable by third parties for non-compliance or for any action or omission attributable to the Exhibitor or third parties acting in the name or interest of the Exhibitor, then the Exhibitor will indemnify and release the Organizer from liability. The obligation to compensate and release the Organizer from liability will also apply in case of damage caused by stands, arrangements, exhibitions or any other material brought into the exhibition building by the Exhibitor or by third parties acting in the name or interest of the Exhibitor.
19. The Exhibitor must not, without the prior written consent of the Organizer, display, exhibit or bring into the Exhibition space explosives, radioactive, flammable, dangerous or hazardous substances or any such object that may produce harmful vapors and shall not use or display any materials that may endanger the health or safety of any person. The Exhibitor will compensate the Organizer against any loss or damage resulting from the violation of this clause. The exhibitor is responsible for the exhibition space, stand, guarding the stand, stand arrangements, exhibits and any other material brought into the building or exhibition space. All stand arrangements and display materials must comply with any national and local fire prevention, health and safety regulations. No Exhibitor may build anything greater than 2.5 meters in height without the prior written consent of the Organizer. All stands built by the Exhibitor must obtain the approval of the Organizer, by submitting a scale plan and describing the construction materials to the Organizer. All display materials and exhibits must be appropriate to the subject of the Exhibition, in the exclusive opinion of the Organizer and must not contravene any local laws, morals or customs and if, in the opinion of the Organizer, the Exhibitor violates this clause, the Organizer may request the Exhibitor to remedy such infringement, and the Exhibitor will do so immediately.
20. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, add or change any of these terms and conditions, and the decision of the Organizer will be final. In the event of non-acceptance of the new changes, the Exhibitor will request clarifications in writing or to be released from contract, otherwise no change, completion, change or waiver of these terms and conditions will operate to release any Exhibitor from his contract.
21. The Organizer may not accept any complaint or grievance against him, unless it is submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, within two weeks from the closing date of the Exhibition. All complaints and disputes will be resolved in Romania in accordance with Romanian law or in the country of origin of the Exhibitor, if the Organizer decides to do so.
22. Copyright clause. The Exhibitor hereby obligatorily and irrevocably declares that the products on display are not unauthorized copies or replicas of the products of other companies, suppliers or third parties. The Exhibitor also undertakes to respect the priority property rights of third parties. If such an infringement of ownership is brought to the attention of the Exhibitor correctly during his participation in the event, the Exhibitor undertakes to remove the products in question from his exhibition stand. The Exhibitor is aware that in the event of a breach of the above commitments, the Organizer has the right to prohibit the Exhibitor from participating in this or future events.
23. Protection of personal data. The Organizer complies with regulations on the protection of personal data. The way in which the Organizer does this is detailed on the website https://automotiveexpo.intradefairs.com/en/privacy-policy. By participating in the Exhibition, the Exhibitor, the Exhibitor's representatives, collaborators (third parties), the Exhibitor's guests and any other participant agree to the use of the data for organizational or marketing purposes. The agreement is revocable and you can at any time request its revocation by email to email@example.com.
24. Object of the contract. The Organizer rents to the Exhibitor exhibition space and services within the Exhibition, according to the registration form and the Terms and Conditions of the Exhibition, available on the website https://automotiveexpo.intradefairs.com/en/terms-and-conditions .
25. Duration of the contract. The duration of the contract starts on the date of approval by the Organizer of the registration application submitted by the Exhibitor and ends on the closing date of the event, after the dismantling of the stand and the release of the space.
26. The value of the contract. The value of the contract is specified in the registration form, the Exhibitor's order, attached to the contract.
27. Organizer contact details and payment instructions
Organizer: InTradeFairs (Green Roua SRL, RO29942600, J35 / 675/2012)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Address: Academician Remus Raduleț Str., No. 1, Bl.15, Sc. B, Ap. 6, 300279, Timișoara, Romania
Account (LEI): RO36BRDE360SV43928383600
Account (EUR): RO89BRDE360SV63392313600;
Swift code: BRDEROBU;
Payment term: 10 days net from the invoice date.